- 2009 - :
- Research Scientist at INRIA, Empenn research team (formerly VISAGES).
Construction of atlases adapted to a patient or a population, robust comparison of populations, diffusion MRI, relaxometry...
- 2007 - 2009:
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Children's Hospital Boston :
In the Computational Radiology Laboratory (CRL) headed by Simon Warfield. Instructor in Radiology (Harvard Medical School) since october 2008.
- 2003 - 2007:
- PhD at INRIA Sophia Antipolis, Asclepios Team. Thesis topic: Design and Use of Anatomical Atlases for Radiotherapy.
- 04 - 10/2003:
- Master Degree and Graduate Degree training period at INRIA, Epidaure Project, Sophia Antipolis, France:
Elastic registration of a brain atlas in the presence of pathological structures: conception and development in C++ of a method to extract surgical resection or a tumor, seeding of the structures in the brain atlas, study of validation methods for elastic registration.
Supervisors: Grégoire Malandain and Pierre-Yves Bondiau.
- Training period at the National Geographical Institute (IGN), Saint Mandé, France:
Within the MATIS research laboratory, conception and development in C++ of a method to extract road axes for positioning cadastral images on aerial images.
- C/C++, Java, LaTeX, PHP.
- Matlab, Maple, ITK, VTK, Qt.
- Operating Systems:
- Linux, MacOS and Windows.
- Mother tongue.
- 2010 - 2018:
- Master student lecturer at University of Rennes.
- Graduate student instructor, Nice Sophia Antipolis University, Nice (France). Biomedical image processing courses to master level students.
- Medical Image Analysis, Medical Physics, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Neuroimage, Human Brain Mapping, MICCAI, ISBI.